Wednesday, June 8

wrapping up another school year

I loved my kinder class so much. I had the sweetest kids ever. I will miss them so much. I ended the school year with 24 kids. They grew and learned so much. I am so proud of them. The last day of school was a whirlwind of chaos and excitement. With just half a day we still managed to bust out these adorable creations.
IMG_1228
IMG_1229
IMG_1230
IMG_1232
IMG_1233
Thanks to Peace, Love and Kindergarten for this idea. She also posted free instructions and patterns on her TpT store.
IMG_1231
IMG_1234
IMG_1236
I am in love with this pool or ocean glyph. They turned out looking so cute! Thanks Deanna Jump for the awesome unit!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
While the kids were busy working I was busy packing up my room. This is what my room looks like now.
IMG_1240
IMG_1241
IMG_1242
These shelves were packed full with years worth of supplies, books, you name it. Everything had to be removed for construction. That whole mess is now awaiting my return in August.
IMG_1260
IMG_1262
Someone asked me where I store all of my creations. I lay them flat on my kitchen table and hanging on a door.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Alessia Albanese said...

Thanks for sharing! Your classroom looks so big (mine is soooo small!). I'm jealous! Enjoy the summer and happy teaching!

Alessia
mrsalbanesesclass.blogspot.com

ZK'S ALPHA GOLDENS said...

This has to be one of the most intelligent web contents I've come across in recent times. The style and delivery is similar to how we have the NCLEX CERTIFICATE FOR SALE​ ​ that is changing lives right now.

Whenever there is a better way to BUY NCLEX CERTIFICATE ONLINE​ ​ I'll make sure to keep you and your audience informed. I'll definitely bookmark this link so I can always come back for more informative content. Cheers y'all and happy new year

Anonymous said...

Can you please repost the link for your glyph? It’s so cute! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...